The French Minister for the Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs Emmanuel Macron and his Swedish counterpart, Minister for Enterprise and Innovation Mikael Damberg, came to the Partech Shaker Office on June 22nd for a Franco-Swedish seminar on entrepreneurship and innovation within the EU.
The objective of the seminar was to discuss Europe’s single digital market from an entrepreneurial perspective and to identify areas where legal and market frameworks can improve in order to foster digital entrepreneurship. Ways to improve synergies between our key players in France and Sweden have also been discussed.
This event was chaired by Robert Wentrup, Sweden's Trade Commissioner for France and a researcher on digital internationalization; keynote speakers were:
- Emmanuel Macron, Minister for the Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs, France
- Mikael Damberg, Minister for Enterprise and Innovation, Sweden
- Franck Bouetard, CEO, Ericsson in France
- Mats Forsberg, CEO, urb-it
- Patrick Adiba, Executive VP, Atos
- Laurent Allard, CEO, OVH
- David Monteau, Director of La French Tech
- Ola Landström, Advisor, National Board of Trade
- Thibault Kleiner, representative from the European Commissioner G. Oettinger’s Cabinet
Influans was identified as one of the most innovative start-ups and our founders were asked to introduce the company and demo the Influans Platform to the Swedish Minister and his delegation.
A reception followed the event and gave our founders the opportunity to share perspectives on entrepreneurship and innovation with Emmanuel Macron and the other attendees.
Yet another good opportunity to show the world how Influans is about to disrupt the MarTech market!